Why do clients work with us? Here’s what a few of them say about life before coaching:
- I felt lost from a career standpoint. I wanted guidance and direction in this part of my life.
- I was experiencing work overload and stress at work.
- I was going through all sorts of transition. I was transitioning out of a relationship, home, and job roles. I needed help focusing on the opportunities and the push to keep me moving forward.
- I just didn't have the "oomph" to do more than complain about my job.
- I didn't realize how much I needed this until I started.
- I have wanted to [accomplish a major goal] for years and never found a path forward.
And what do clients say after working with Apochromatik?
“It hit me pretty hard.”
At some point [Amy] named off all the things that I have done, what I was doing, and what I wanted to do. It hit me pretty hard that I did deserve something for myself and me going after my dreams was not a selfish thing.
“She gave me tools to move forward.”
[Amy] kept me accountable and gave me a different perspective. She is a wonderful coach who skillfully combines her intelligence, enthusiasm and humor to tackle any topic. She helped me identify what is important in my life and gave me tools to move forward with my personal development. Amy’s coaching truly improved my life.
— Tracy Yip
I would recommend [Amy] because I know that [she] would make sure that my friend or colleague would find the answers within them and [Amy] would team up with them and guide them to the success they are looking for. I felt very honored to have had the opportunity to work with [Amy]. Amy, you are a strong coach and will bring amazing results to all of your clients.
— Jamie J. Fessler